003 how i do it (part 2)

好吧我们回来了。
All right we are back.

让我们继续把这件事解决掉吧。
And let's go ahead and get this thing wrapped up.

所以我们把开始按钮带到了这里。
So our start button that we brought over here.

我想我们实际上并不需要它。
I guess we're actually not going to need that after all.

让我们继续摆脱它,然后开始将这些东西排列起来。
And let's go ahead and get rid of that and then let's start lining this stuff up.

现在我正在查看它,我想知道我是否没有空间容纳全尺寸指示器,因为我没有使用该开始按钮,但是当我在这里查看时,我认为我不会有无论如何,它的许可。
Now that I'm looking at it I wonder if I don't have room for a full size indicator now that I'm not working with that start button but when I look under here I don't think I'm going to have the clearance for it anyway.

因此,我认为我可以使用更宽松的间距,但我仍然认为我无法使用全尺寸指示器。
So I think I can get away with a little bit more generous spacing but I still don't think I'm going to be able to use that full size indicator.

那么让我们尝试使用它。
So let's try working with this.

就像那样,复制并粘贴一个,尝试将这些内容正确地排列在中间。
Just like that and copy that and paste one to try to get these things lined up halfway right.

希望我不会因为空间不足而不得不做太多调整。
And hopefully I won't run out of room and have to do too much tweaking.

五岁和六岁。
For five and six.

好的。
OK.

我对此很擅长,我会复制一份并将其粘贴到这里。
I'm good with that and I'll make a copy of this and I'll paste that right over here.

让我们稍微移动一下我的泵。
And let's move my pump in a little bit.

好的。
OK.

我想我对此很擅长。
I think I'm good with that.

然后让我们把整个东西撞上几个凹口,试图让它看起来一半居中。
And then let's just bump the whole thing over a couple of notches to try to get it to look halfway centered.

我认为这并不可怕。
And I don't think that's terrible.

那么让我们开始处理我们的标签吧。
So let's start working on our labels.

我们已经得到了二三。
We've got our two three.

我知道这是这个过程中多余的部分,但对于五岁和六岁来说这是一个重要的部分。
I know it's the redundant part of this process but it's an important part for five and six.

然后最后还有好旧的 P1,所以冲出那里。
And then good old P1 right there at the end so dash one close out of there.

现在我们还需要更改标签,这样我们就有了 HMAS V-1 H.O.
And now we also need to change our tags so we've got HMAS V-1 H.O.

ASV 到 HLA 作为 v3。
ASV to HLA as v3.

该软件的一个好处是,更改所有这些内容实际上非常轻松。
And that's one nice thing about the software is that changing all of this stuff is actually pretty painless.

我们有四五六。
We've got four five six.

然后让我们拿起泵。
And then let's get our pump.

然后我们就可以开始处理我们的图标了。
And then after that we can start working on our icons.

所以我并不是想像我那样点击,但我可以直接输入并把它放在那里。
So I didn't mean to click the way that I did but there I can just type that out and get it in there.

好的。
All right.

现在让我们继续改变所有这些。
And now let's go ahead and change all of these.

因此,这将成为 3 X-Fi 4 指示器,一件好事是我们不必为 HLA 状态创建单独的指示器,因为我们使用该滑块的实际控件也可用作指示器。
So that's going to be indicator as to indicator as 3 X-Fi 4 and one nice thing is we don't have to create a separate indicator for our HLA status because the actual control we're using that slider serves as an indicator as well.

所以我们可以用一颗石头打一只鸟来杀死两只鸟。
So we can kill two birds with one stone on that one.

我热衷于杀死鸟类。
And I'm all about kill in birds.

所以这是一件好事。
So that's good thing.

让我们继续吧,这将是我提示的一个良好指标。
And let's go ahead and this is going to be my promp one indicator good.

我们就这样吧。
And there we go.

我想我们有一个 HBO 屏幕。
I think we've got an HBO screen.

我仍然对间距不满意,所以我要把这里的东西拉低几个档次,也许回到左边一个档次。
I'm still not thrilled with the spacing so I'm going to pull things down just a couple of notches here and maybe back to the left just one notch.

我怎么喜欢这样。
How do I like that.

看起来我的屏幕标签有点高,因为当我粘贴它时,记住所有内容都会上升到左上角,我确实希望屏幕上的所有内容都一样,就像这些指示器有点浮动一样,所以我我只是将它们移至这两个的右上角,以使它们看起来不错。
It looks like my screen label is a little bit high because when I pasted it in remember everything goes up to the top left and I do want everything to be kind of the same on my screens just like these indicators are kind of floating around so I'm just going to move those up to the top right on both of these to get them looking good.

当我在这些屏幕之间来回切换时,我不想看到它们抽搐。
I don't want to see them twitching when I go back and forth between these screens.

我的底部导航也是如此。
Same thing for my navigation down at the bottom.

让我们继续从左侧单击几下将其降低一个档次,然后尝试将其放在大约相同的位置即可。
Let's go ahead and bring that down one more notch in a couple of clicks from the left and let's try to get that in about the same spot OK.

你知道我的想法。
You know what I think.

我对此感到非常高兴。
I'm real happy with that.

就是这样。
That's it.

我想我们会继续在这里调用它。
I think we're going to go ahead and call it here.

这将是一个非常简短的讲座。
And then this will be a really short lecture.

那不是问题。
That's not a problem.

我本以为我最终可能会在屏幕上做更多的事情,但我想我没有。
I was thinking I might end up doing more with the screen but I guess I didn't.

我们将在下一个讲座中重新开始并测试这个东西,我希望再进行一次简短的讲座,因为我不明白为什么所有这些东西不能立即使用。
And we will jump back in in the next lecture and get this thing tested and I'm hoping for another short lecture because I don't see why all this stuff won't work right out of the box.

那么我们到时候见。
So we'll see you then.

干杯
Cheers